CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sometimes my brain is on overload

Okay so yesterday the little text thing that we did obviously got some of us thinking. Stephani started to think about why she was the way she was. I started wishing that I could build a time machine, but to go to the past and not the year 3000. And I learned what Ashley's deepest fear was.

I don't know what other thought provoking questions were asked, or if there were any others. I do know that a humorous question was asked to me, courtesy of Stephani. And I was serious there Steph, my milkshake does not bring all the boys to the yard and the other girls aren't jealous because it's better than theirs.

All in all, I'm thinking that that excercise was a good one. And I know that if any of you girls want to ask me a question at any time, I'm going to do my best to be honest. I mean let's face it, if you can't be completely honest with your best friends, who can you be honest with?

I'm sure there is an answer to that one, but I don't want to find it. My friends (particularly the ones in this group and only a few others) mean the world to me. I figured this out yesterday or this morning whichever way you want to look at it. I'm much more willing to get my heart broken by a friend than I am a guy. Of course getting your heart broken by anyone sucks, but I'm much more trusting when it comes to friends. Then again, I'm sure a lot of girls are.

I've also figured out that I start to think of some people as friends almost as soon as I start talking to them. I know that I probably shouldn't but sometimes I can't help it. I think that's how it was when I started talking to these girls. With each one of them, our friendship started after I read a story of theirs and commented.

Now I know these girls or some of them anyway claim that I've been *too* nice to them when it comes to that, but the truth is...I was being 110% honest with anything that I said. All of these girls are talented writers and I love reading what they come up with. Heck I even just love reading their blog post.

Okay now that I've sounded a bit like the sap that I am, I think I'm going to end this here. Mainly because the Charter tech person could be here anytime, and I know they're going to have to use my laptop to fix/rework the internet. Just remember that I love you girlies.

2 comments:

Sinful Stephani said...

You are sure that your milkshake does NOT bring all the boys to the yard and the girls aren't jealous cause it's better than theirs?
hahah ily<3

Crystalily said...

yes i am positive about that Steph.
ily2 wierdo.