CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

This is why, I don't dream anymore.

I always knew that I was a perverted fuck. It's actually not hard to see that, most of the things that I say are sexual innuendo, or perverted in some form or another. But last night(this was in September or August btw) I think I reached a new high in my perv level. Seriously. I had one of the most perverted dreams I have ever had last night, about one of my best friends little brothers. Before you start to freak out on me it's not like the kid I was messing with was like six or anything, he's two years younger than me. But now I feel completely and totally disgusted that I could think that way about him. I mean the kid is totally chill and we joke around like that but I would NEVER actually do anything with him. And that dream last night totally didn't help me, because well he kind of sucked at kissing, despite having delicious lips. BUT I can not believe that I would think this way about him. Even though I did before in a joking manner because my dream last night was no fucking joke... well there was fucking it just wasn't a joke. And now I'm scared to look the boy in the eyes, and it's hard not to since I see him almost every day, or I talk to him almost every day. I'm so not telling him about this dream though. Cause knowing him he would be like, "So yea want to act it out?"


Fuck I'm a PERV! ugh

xoxo
Stephani

p.s. Ashley this is basically my dream we kissed(he sucked) and then we fucked.

0 comments: