CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

i'm becoming somewhat normal

well it's official...
i'm becoming somewhat normal.
i now have my permit...
and an ID should be on it's way.
i also have driven twice now....
and gotten stuck in the snow twice.
that's what happens when i get taught to drive in the winter.
and yes i'm kinda expecting jokes to be made about getting stuck...
i've already been getting them so it won't surprise me at all if i get any from any of you.
and now my cousin has me filling out job applications as well.
so it's possible that i may be getting a job at some point.
i'm becoming an adult...
and well so far it isn't so bad.
next thing on the list of things to do....
apply to delta to get my GED...
and then take college classes.
i'm actually getting something that resembles a life.
oh joy.
<3
Crystal

1 comments:

Sinful Stephani said...

YOU GOT STUCK IN THE SNOWWWW.
hahah :)
well i have not done that yet. The closest I have come to getting stuck is having to floor it to get out of the foot high snow at the end of my driveway.

hahha ily :)